Modernisation of machines
In many cases the mechanism of older machines is still in a very good condition, but the control and other electrical components are out of date or obsolete. Failures and spare part problems occur more and more frequently.
Modernisation of machines - Retrofit - is here the magic word to give these machines a "second life". They will become reliable and more accurately again.
How does the company stay up to date with the state of the art?
Our answer clearly shows that today we think about tomorrow. It is completely logical, that until now used IBH controls are capable of being updated and upgraded, also after many years. With an IBH-CNC Retrofit you may bring your tooling machine to the newest state of the art.
- Increase of the production performance
- Adaptation to current standards of workplace safety
- Replacement of modules, for which spare parts are not available any more
- Retrofitting in automation technology, e.g. pc-based CNC controls
- Saving of energy, e.g. by the employment of frequency transformers of electrical drives
We offer you:
Custom made modernising of your CNC tooling machine, exchange and new installation of controls and/or drives. If necessary integration additional technology functionality. For this IBH is your competent contact.
For Behrens machines, which are already fitted with IBH controls, we have developed an optimal and cost effective solution for you. Our IBH macro 8001 NT. It offers you absolute compatibility in SPS and CNC programming.
- Faster CNC serial processing times
- Fast PLC passage times
- Integrated PC with 1.44’’ floppy drive
- Simple integration of additional devices.
IBH Automation Gesellschaft für Steuerungstechnik mbH
+49 (0) 71 54/82 16-11
in line with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008