Modernisation of machines
In many cases the mechanism of older machines is still in a very good condition, but the control and other electrical components are out of date or obsolete. Failures and spare part problems occur more and more frequently.
Modernisation of machines - Retrofit - is here the magic word to give these machines a "second life". They will become reliable and more accurately again.
- Increase of the production performance
- Adaptation to current standards of workplace safety
- Replacement of modules, for which spare parts are not available any more
- Long-term available hardware
- Saving of energy, e.g. by the employment of frequency transformers of electrical drives
We offer you:
- Retrofitting in automation technology, e.g. pc-based CNC controls
- Custom made modernising of your CNC tooling machine, exchange and new installation of controls, motors, drives and control cabinet.
- CNC software to cover all technologies, like, for example, laser/water jet working, punching / nibbling, milling, high-speed tooling, measuring, 5 axis tooling with real-time transformation, gear grinding and so on.
How does your company stay up to date with the state of the art?
Contact us, we help you with qualified consulting.
IBH Automation Gesellschaft für Steuerungstechnik mbH
+49 (0) 71 54/82 16-11
in line with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008